Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Ultimate Game of Tetris


So our pods showed up on Friday so we can start packing. We chose to go with the same company we moved from Vermont with. However, when you can drive to your destination, you have a choice of different sized trucks. When moving across the ocean, you only have the option of adding more pods. It adds about $2000 every time you add another pod. We decided to go with only 2 pods. This is why we've been selling all of our possessions.


When the pods showed up I thought we were in big trouble! The dimensions of the pods are 6'X7'X8'. That's LxWxH. And we only have TWO of these pods (the other is in the back of our house). We'll see if my years of loading airplanes will pay off here. The Tetris challenge has begun!


On a side note: Why did the Bishopric suddenly feel like they needed to hear from us? I have to repent of my bitter feelings about having to talk today. I'm a little stressed out and overwhelmed. But it went well and I told my Bishop that I forgive him. I think we're still friends.


Our precious primary class was completely out of control for our last Sunday. They were loud and wiggly beyond control. I don't think the one marshmallow they got during sharing time could have started that sugar rush. I don't blame them though. We didn't want to be there very much today either. They must have been feeling our vibe! We will miss them all. They are adorable and we love them. Aloha!

3 comments:

Katie Thompson said...

that is crazy hey do you think you could fit me in one I those things ..:)
Think of it though you are moving to your vacation spot once you get there and moved in you can just walk outside and BAM vacation
Luv y'all tons

Jill Rogers said...

YIKES! Now we all understand the stress. What happens with the stuff you've saved but can't fit?! I'll just pray it all fits!! ;-)

Jill Rogers said...

Remember that one time when you needed to update so we would know you're ALIVE?! How's the house hunting going?