Friday, October 10, 2008

Free spirit.

Just a funny little thing that happened at the beach the first Sunday we were here. We thought it would be nice to sit on the beach and watch the waves on a Sunday afternoon. So we're sitting there, I'm reading my book and people watching. I noticed this old lady, maybe in her 70's or 80's. She had been swimming in the ocean, then came up to do some Tai Chi (I guess that's what it was). I watched her a little thinking to myself, "I hope I stay active at that age". I glance down to read again and Scott says, "she just took off her swimsuit!" She had wrapped her towel around her and taken off her suit, then went and rinsed it out in the water (I'm not sure what good that did.). Then, she proceeded to get dressed right there on the beach. First were the panties, at first she was 'somewhat' discreet, using the towel still as a cover. But when it came to putting the bra on . . . off came the towel and hello! Yup, right on the beach. She's a free spirit.

2 comments:

Katie Thompson said...

omg crazy lady!what is she smokin!?

Jason and Jennifer Bryce said...

You should have released your inner free spirit and joined her! You never know nudey-pudey in the ocean might just be very relaxing, and just think, no tan lines!