Monday, March 2, 2009

a little reminder . . .

It's March everybody! And you know what that means . . . MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THE 18TH!!! (hint, hint *wink*) Oh thank you! I don't think I look a day over 25 either. You're so kind.

You say you don't know what to get me? Well, let me see if I can give you a few ideas . . . hmm. I think the perfect gift would be a magic lamp! Preferably with unlimited wishes, not the lame 3. But I'll keep my wishes at the 3 limit just so I won't become too greedy. And I really hope it's not one of those lamps that gives you the wish with really bad twists on what you asked for. You know what I mean, you ask to be rich and it grants that wish by making you a Columbian drug lord! Just grant my wish simply without complications. I'll try to be clear on my wishes just to avoid any confusion.


Wish number 1: I wish for billions of dollars. Let's face it, with lots of money you can do lots of things. I don't want lots of money so I can say, "Look at me and all my money!" I just think that with lots of money I'd be able to visit my family whenever I choose. I wouldn't have to wait for an incredible deal on flights! And I would be able to build my dream house with the money so I don't have to waste a wish for one. That goes for a lot of things really. Money can cover quite a few wishes so I don't have to waste them. And just think of the fun we could have shopping for all those things. Everyone's invited. And the travel . . . oh my goodness we would have fun traveling the world together. There will definetly be a Disney Cruise involved!

Wish number 2: I wish to be the perfect size 6!
And I'm not talking about hitting size 6 for a week and then the moment I eat a piece of celery it starts increasing again. No, this size 6 will remain, no matter what I eat! I did say it was the "perfect" size 6 after all. What would be more perfect? Don't worry! I don't plan on making a pig of myself and eating 24/7. How boring. No, I just want to enjoy an occasional piece of cheesecake or molten lava cake without suffering the consequences.


Wish number 3: I wish to live in a town with ALL my family and friends and all of my favorite people. Of course the houses would be ADORABLE and charming. Very much like the houses in Daybreak. Only with much bigger yards. It would be somewhat like the town of Celebration, FL. The town that was planned by Disney.
It would have a town green like they do back east where we would have many gatherings and parties. Wonderful charming shops would line the town green, and they would have very good prices, not ridiculously high ones! It would be in a climate that had the perfect balance of seasons. Yes! We need a change in seasons. I love fall with the many colors in the trees. And we must have a white Christmas! And spring with the cherrie blossoms!
We'll have cherry trees lining the town green just for the cherry blossoms in spring. And summer will be chock full of bbq's and 4th of July celebrations with parades and fun.
But of course there will be no gossiping in this town! And no one can make others feel bad. It's not allowed! And of course, no crazy HOA's that think they are all mighty! No indeed. No, in this wonderful town, we all take great care of our yards. We never litter, we love to keep our land beautiful. We plant gardens and can food in the fall, have quilting bees and shoot the breeze at the local diner. We are happy when our neighbor's have successes. We come together when there is a tragedy. We love our neighbors as ourselves.
I hope it's not too much to ask for my birthday! Ooohh, I can hardly wait. You spoil me so!

3 comments:

Jason and Jennifer Bryce said...

Sign me up to live on your street. P.s. I want a lotto ticket for my birthday. Its not a sin if someone else buys it for you right?

Dalene Griffin said...

And with your wish BILLIONS you would buy a plane and fly us over the motion and land on the volcano so we could go past the mountains to the beach and visit you in YE. Where we could walk on the beach outside you motionfront castle. watching the plane being blown off the volcano.

Katie Thompson said...

yes yes mother! But Count me in on the disney cruise!!! woot woot! I'd go for the perfect neighborhood and cruise anyday... maybe not all the money but enough to keep you satisfied. ya know! and NO PAYMENTS!!!! YUCK!DISNEY CRUISE! COUNT ON IT!