Monday, November 17, 2008

Tag AGAIN?

Ok, miss Kate, who can't get enough of this tag stuff. I guess I'll answer these questions (since I don't have anything else to blog about, unless you want to hear how Scott ruined a really good pot!)

1. What is something you really want to learn right now?

Well, let's see . . . there are so many things. My continuing desire is to be fluent in Spanish. But I guess more pressing would be how to get a charred pot back to pristine, shiny usefulness!

2. One random question I have:

Will we ever be able to travel to other worlds that are inhabited by people? Or just be able to travel by thought would be nice!

3. What craving do you have right now?

This french vanilla yogart I'm eating is blocking any other cravings . . . I'll get back to you on that.

4. One famous person I like.

Just one? I'm not sure I can limit myself like that. Um . . . Kristen Chenoweth, and Sandra Bullock, Ralph Lauren, oh and well . . . does it count if you like their tastes but not them? If so, Martha Stewart. I can't help myself!

5. What is one thing you got lately that is pretty cool to you?

A white, cotton wrap shirt! I've always wanted one but none of them would cover "the girls". I finally found one that fit just right at Sears for $3!! Wahoo!!!

6. What's one thing you really want to do right now?

Hop on a plane and visit my family! :( (miss you guys)

7. What's one thing you probably need to do?

Geneology?!?! I'll settle for make my bed!

8. What's one thing you'd love right now?

I would absolutely love to be living in my dream home (that has a huge kitchen and family room combo that's perfect for entertaining, and plenty of rooms for guests, crafting, exercise and food storage, with a huge yard for gardening and playtime.) back east but with my family nearby. So get packed up - you're all moving back east! Trust me, you'll love it there.

9. What's one thing you hate having to do everyday?

See myself in the mirror - Yikes!

10. One reason you blog every day.

So family will remember I'm still alive and won't forget about me.

11. One reason you'll send this to 5 people. . .Uh, I won't - Katie already tags all the people on my list.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Scott and Tauna,

We miss you!!!!! Got your link from Janae. Happy Turkey Day!

Dawn said...

BTW: It's Dawn M. In pumpkin house!