Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thanksgiving Tag

So Miss Kate tagged us for Thanksgiving.

10 things I'm thankful for:

1. the Gospel (of course, I hate to give the "sunday school answer" but I can't imagine life without it.)

2. my hubby (a.k.a. McGiver - give him a dime and he'll fix a broken accelorator cable!)

3. my sweet daughter (a.k.a. Millie the elf, what's your favorite color?)

4. my health (though I ignore it so much, I could be better)

5. technology and all that encompasses

6. my wonderful friends all over the place

7. Haupia ice cream

8. deep sleep

9. my extended family (don't let my distance make you think I'm running away from you)

10. HGTV


6 places I've eaten Thanksgiving dinner:

1. At the Irby's in Virginia

2. At the Magre's in Essex, VT

3. At the Neerings in Mesa, AZ (Scott's parents' house)

4. At home alone (the 3 of us) in Milton, VT

5. At Patty Edwards in Stowe, VT

6. At home in Daybreak joined by Jill, Michael, Degory, Chris, Megan, am I missing anyone?


5 favorite Thanksgiving foods:

1. Green bean cassarole

2. Pecan Pie with whipped cream

3. A bite of turkey/stuffing/cranberry all at once

4. Pumpkin pie with lots of whipped cream

5. A turkey/stuffing/cranberry sandwich followed by more pecan pie and whipped cream

My tummy aches just thinking about the food . . . I'm doomed!

1 comment:

Katie Thompson said...

you've had thanksgiving at our hosue too.