Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It can't be!

So we were on our way to church on Sunday. I wanted to check my appearance one last time in the "vanity mirror" in the sun visor. And there it was sticking out like a piece of wire straight in the air. It was absent of color and totally unruly. And I think it was taunting me with it's defiance. My first gray hair!!! *sudden intake of breath*

Well, I'll show you . . . YANK!! (heh, heh, heh)

Phew! Embarassment averted . . . for now.

(I apologize for not having a photo of the incident, but I'm not used to taking my camera to church with me. Honestly!)

3 comments:

Michael Rogers said...

BAH HA!!! TRULY, who DOES that?!

Well, the funniest part to me is, did you REALLY show him?! Michael's first gray hair came just after we were married (it must be me...I'm the one who gives him gray hair, not G). So the question is- Was it REALLY the first one, or just the first one you SAW?! ;-)

Scott, Tauna and Camille said...

I'm going to stick with, it really was my first one?! If I didn't 'see' any others, then of course they did not exist! Isn't aging fun? (sigh)

Jason and Jennifer Bryce said...

Well I don't want to burst any bubbles but I have seen a few before when I did you hair. I guess its time for me to come and do some color visit! Come and be my nanny any time! You can be my nanny when we come to Hawaii too. I got Jason on board! Well see how much we get in tax returns this year! The best time of the year! Thats why you have kids...tax returns. I am working on fixing my tempermental camera for the interview.